When is transferring credits NOT necessary?

If an exam credit appears under the correct study program/curriculum, but is assigned to an incorrect module/curriculum point, then it does not have to be recognized, just reassigned. If you are unable to correctly assign the course work yourself in the electronic record of exams (u:space), please contact the SSC via email.

NOTE: The "interest module" (Interessensmodul) is only available for course achievements that are completed in the current study program. External examination achievements or achievements from a previous study program can neither be recognized for the "interest module" nor added to it.